This is a brand new, aftermarket Honda keyless entry system (No Logo). To use it, you will need to have it professionally cut and programmed by a local automotive locksmith.
A keyless entry system for cars is a technology that allows drivers to lock, unlock and start their vehicles without using a physical key. Instead, it relies on electronic fobs to remotely access and control the car’s functions, providing convenience and enhanced security.
|2005 – 2010||Honda Odyssey|
This aftermarket remote will replace original OEM:
- Honda Part Numbers: 72147-SHJ-A61, 72147SHJA61, 72147-SHJ-A71, 72147SHJA71
- FCC ID: OUCG8D-399H-A, OUCG8D399HA
- Numbers on the back of this remote:
- FCC ID: 2AOKM-HD399
- IC: 24223-HD399
- Model: RT-HD3996
- P/N: R-HON-3996
- Frequency: 314 MHz
- Battery: CR2025
- Reusable: Yes
- On Board Programming: Yes
- 6 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Left sliding door, Right sliding door, Power door release (back gate), Panic alarm